Terms of Membership
If you wish to apply for a membership at Studio Kahob, please make sure that you read the terms set out below.
- If you wish to apply for a membership, please read the Terms of Membership, fill out the Membership Application Form and return it together with the Enrolment Fee and the Tuition Fee.
- The Tuition Fee for a given month is due for payment by the end of the preceding month or at the beginning of the month. If the Tuition Fee is not paid by the beginning of the month, you may not be allowed to attend the classes for that month. Once you pay the Tuition Fee, it won't be refunded even if you do not attend the classes of that month.
- Please attend the classes for your prescribed course (either 4 classes or 8 classes per month) within the same month.
- If you have not attended your maximum allowed number of classes (4 or 8 classes per month) in a given month, you can push forward one class to the following month and attend it as long as the Tuition Fee for the next month has been paid. Please note that such transferred class can be attended only after the Tuition Fee has been paid. In case there are 5 weeks in a given month, the classes for any one of those weeks will be cancelled (not necessarily the last week of the month).
- If you wish to suspend attendance of the classes for a given month, please let the instructor know by the end of the month preceding the month in which you wish to suspend your attendance. It is possible to suspend attendance for up to 3 months. If your absence is going to exceed 3 months, you will need to once resign the membership. If you re-apply for the membership afterwards, the enrolment fee is ￥1000 if re-applied within a year.
- Please make sure that you enter the Studio not earlier than 15 minutes before class and leave the Studio not later than 15 minutes after the class.
|Tuition Fee||¥10,000 (4 classes / month)|
|¥17,000 (8 classes / month)|
|¥20,000 (Free entrance / month)|
|¥11,000 (4-class tickets valid for 2 months)|
|*class tickets bought in a given month are valid until the end of the next month.|
75min class: ¥2,500
|Open class (60-min)
Member: ¥1,500, non-member: ¥1,800
Open class (90-min)
Member: ¥2,000, non-member: ¥2,500
*Two-classes in a row
Member: ¥3,000, non-Member: ¥3,500
- For a trial class (¥1,000, one time only), you may attend any level of the class except for the Advanced classes. If you wish to visit a class without participating (any levels except the Advanced), please make a reservation in advance.
- If you are going to perform the choreography learned in the class privately, please ask your instructor for the permission in advance.
- The Studio Kahob is not liable for any injuries or thefts occurred in the Studio. Please make sure to keep your valuables safe.
- Please do not take a photo of or video shoot the instructor during the class.
- If you wish to have a one-on-one training, please talk to the instructor directly.
- Please show your Membership Card every time you are coming to attend the class.
- For underage Members, a permission and an affixed seal of the parent is necessary.
- Please do not disturb the class and stay quiet while waiting.
Any noisy behaviour in the close-by areas of the Studio are prohibited as may be troubling to the neighbourhood.
- Please take your own garbage back home.